User avatar

SishBee

  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *Sure! I'll be your roomie, unless anyone else wants me? lol!*

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Poem

    I sat on A mat bY a cat who was faT and looked a little bit like a bat. Lol! This is fun! ~SishBee~ x

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Ray] She had been keeping herself to herself for now and was starting to wonder when the assembly was when she overheard a conversation. “So, do either of you know ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    It is hard to explain. You find a very dark room and then you leave the shutter open on the camera while you move torches, lighters, mobile phones or anything ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    name- Ray age- 15 gender- Female cast- Noble but she was adopted into ths cast and she has never felt she belongs. homeland- Calekt appearance- personality- Appears gentle and unassuming ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Color Blue Chapter two

    Right, this is short but there is quite a lot to say. I could now feel vibrations, light at first, and then increasingly powerful. Perhaps Now I could feel vibrations. ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Color Blue

    I think you need to focus on the character a bit more. Also, "Miserably even" I think you meant MiserablE. :) I am now going to look at part 2... ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A little bit of madness

    I like the idea of the poem, and the message but I felt that the rhyme and rhythm were sometimes a little disjointed; although this could work because you are ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Started Off

    That was good. I think you should leave the ending as it is because it is quite powerful and emphasises how quickly the relationship moved on. Certainly leave the last ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Fall Down (Part 2 of 2)

    Wow. Ok, *scans through it once more* nope, nothing wrong it is as close to perfect as is humanly possible! ~SishBee~ x

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Girl in the Window (Edited)

    I loved the fact that you didn't put capital letters at the beginning of your lines! It made the poem flow a lot easier and well done for breaking the ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: They Come and They Go.

    I am not sure about this one, on the one hand I liked how it was short and suggested the speed of the relationship, on the other hand the lack ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My man

    I agree with Snoink on the whole conflict issue. You could be trying to be subtle or trying to keep the reader guessing but since it is more like a ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    Thanks for all the comments! Glad you like it! Now... does anyone have any ideas for a title? :) ~SishBee~ x

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    Yes I did take it! :) I used the technique twice before taking this particular photo and they didn't work very well and since this one I have taken some ...

    Mar 23, 2008


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone