User avatar

SirTobes

  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    that

    May 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Forum Game: Construct-A-Story

    sad.

    May 23, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Write a Novel by the End of This Year (#FinishThis)

    We need a team name! How 'bout... Team NovYears! The Nov is Novel and the Years is Year. But plural. :mrgreen:

    May 20, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Write a Novel by the End of This Year (#FinishThis)

    Ooh, ooh, me me! MEEEEEEE! I'm in! Me, me, me! Let's do it!

    May 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: #TeamTortoise

    I'm having a Tortoise fail! Three days streak, then 2 missing days! Terrible! I'll go one now! :ftw:

    May 18, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    Most people, like myself, believe in something. I for one believe that there is one God and that He created the world in 7 days. However this is not what ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Explain Your Signature.

    Soooo, FIRST: Latin for "You write like a ninja!" Which is totally true, because ninja is an aweosme writer, and ninjas are cool. SECOND: My old signature was a really ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Create Your Own Character Thread!

    I've had this idea for a while, but didn't know where to dump the thread. I chose Randomosity. Yeshidid. Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway. Let's get (No, don't start singing) info!!!!!!!!!!!~ INFO So, here's ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheists!

    Atheism = Does not believe in following a god (There, didn't captilize, happy?) or religion and does NOT mean we have no life. Youa re obviously Religious and quite obviously ...

    May 14, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: #TeamTortoise

    Ditto Rydia. I managed today, and I plan that next Sunday, I'll have another six on the board. I'll put in my sigiie as well. Tortoise Unite! :smt108

    May 13, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: #TeamTortoise

    Great idea Boots. I hope to become a tortoise, because (between you and me), *whispers*, I've reviewed about twice this year. I'm so ashamed! *sobs*. Go Tortoises! And Happy Mothers ...

    May 13, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullying

    Someone who had previously been one of my best friends stopped talking to me in real life for no apparent reason. It's funny you say " real life ", because ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Write a Poem about the person above you

    Yo yo yo! Wattup? Wattup? This is pretty straightforward. But just one rule, you have to include the word: Abibliophobia (This will change fequently. Make sure you check what the ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullying

    Not 'bout that at all, but I knew you'd come a runnin'. What I want to talk to you about today is something very serious. In this day and age ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're nerd when you like the thread "You Know You're a Nerd When..." and read all the posts with your nerdy sister then decide to post about liking ...

    May 9, 2012


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix