User avatar

SirTobes

  • Lounge, The Re: Your Help Club (Come in, We're open.)

    two days until open day! Who's excited? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    people you can vote for (I couldn't think of anything else to say): Peterherrongunner: Nargles: 567ajt: xxmusicaxx: Hudz96: ArahAkachi1: Belowforty: Anoia: Tenyo: Shinobiinfinty: Manisha: Misstoria:

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Hey star, do we get to choose how our character dies? Because if so, I want Reed to kill Edur! Hehehe. *claps hands excitedly" Also, justagirl, can Malay and Edur ...

    Mar 3, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    You are now misti! This fortnights reading genre is comedy. We will be having a meeting in the chatroom (I wil make a private one), in about a weeks time. ...

    Mar 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    I mean for comedy, as this fortnights genre? I have no idea what i am going to read...

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    Oh, okay then, That's fine. So, what books are you guys reading? How far have you got?

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Help Club (Come in, We're open.)

    Welcome to the club, as a helper. Thanks

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    patient

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Help Club (Come in, We're open.)

    Welcome musica, 5th of march is fast approaching and we don't have enough members. Can you guys please get out their, and recruit them, by showing them this link.

    Mar 1, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    Thanks Tenyo, but I can't guarantee myself that people are goin to check this thread everyone the go online. I CAN guarantee that people will check their inbox. I will ...

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    I am wondering what you mean by 'abuse'?

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    You didn't have to doit, but I ust wanted to getto know you. Welcome mate!

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Book Club

    Ey anoia!! Welcome man!! Committing that crime would result In immediate banishment you know!! Lol. :mrgreen: Hope you have fun, and you seem to read a lot so I guess ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Help Club (Come in, We're open.)

    You'd like pillows!

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: The 13th Hunger Games---Starting

    Arrival/Dinner Edur Stavajok District 11, male tribute. Edur ran up to a closing elavator and pressed and presssed the open door button. The doors slid open and everyone inside stared ...

    Feb 28, 2012


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink