User avatar

SimplyMe

  • Randomosity Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls

    But... I can't live without it; I couldn't do such a thing!

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls

    I seriously can't believe you stole my wallet. You know, we were like brothers until you took him away from me! :lol:

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls

    I only thought now. Take this example. If someone's birthday is the 29th of February and they are sixteen normal years old, (making them officially four years old), should they ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    I do not believe in any god since the phrase I most identify to is ''If I don't see it I don't believe it'', and, truthfully, I haven't seen anything ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Viruses Alive?

    As I understand it, the main argument against them being alive is that they're not made up of cells , which is generally considered to be a requirement of life.[/quote] ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Did we really land on the moon?

    I read somewhere that a guy from NASA had confessed that the part of the video where Armstrong steps out of the capsule was filmed in Nevada.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    Calling someone a retard is bad, unless if they are one, since being retarded is being born with learning problems. Lame should also stop being used as being lame is ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    My mother won't let me but if I could, I would give them food, drinks and clothes. If you give them money they can buy drugs and stuff like that.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think it should ONLY be allowed if when having the baby there's a danger the mother could die. Apart from that, I'm against abortion.

    Jan 23, 2009


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae