User avatar

SimplyMe

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry

    This is a poem about why I always say sorry. It's basically just me expressing myself. So if it sucks as bad as i think it does, then tell me ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sorry

    I loved the poem but it's kinda depressing, I'm sorry... :D. I'll do a report later, 'cause I'm in IT right now. Carry on writing!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let me go

    I’ve spread my wings, I’m ready to fly, Why must you stop me one more time, To say goodbye? Do not tell me again, What I mean to you. Do ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In A Year

    In a year. The world My world Is rocked back and forth. Death approaches closer For a friend of mine But which one? Is that the point? Will it not ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hand In Hand

    Love the poem. You made a few mistakes that Layleun spotted out. If I understood the message correctly I liked it, and, frankly, if I didn't IT'S JUST POETRY ISN'T ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Walking Through An Autumn Forest

    Sorry it's a bit big but here's the image that inspired me to write this poem.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    I do not believe in any god since the phrase I most identify to is ''If I don't see it I don't believe it'', and, truthfully, I haven't seen anything ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Viruses Alive?

    As I understand it, the main argument against them being alive is that they're not made up of cells , which is generally considered to be a requirement of life.[/quote] ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Did we really land on the moon?

    I read somewhere that a guy from NASA had confessed that the part of the video where Armstrong steps out of the capsule was filmed in Nevada.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the word retard a "bad word"?

    Calling someone a retard is bad, unless if they are one, since being retarded is being born with learning problems. Lame should also stop being used as being lame is ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should you give change to the homeless?

    My mother won't let me but if I could, I would give them food, drinks and clothes. If you give them money they can buy drugs and stuff like that.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think it should ONLY be allowed if when having the baby there's a danger the mother could die. Apart from that, I'm against abortion.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The universe on top of me

    I want to live, I want to shout, I want to feel the universe on top of me. I want to run in freedom, I want to cry with joy, ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Walking Through An Autumn Forest

    The leaf bed is a crunching carpet of gold and orange. As the breeze blows, branches sway like acrobats on a tight rope. Sunlight shimmers through the trees, making the ...

    Jan 22, 2009


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167