User avatar

SimplyMe

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Christmas Magic (Revised)

    Geez, such a sweet story. I'm almost crying. I stopped believing when I was seven (all my moms fault). She said Santa had got stuck with his SLEIGH in the ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The dagger of passion (Totally reworded)

    The main thing that you should work on is verb choice. Your verbs are so bland! You use depart, but that sounds too much like a train station thing and ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The dagger of passion (Totally reworded)

    I'm working on making both ''The knife of love'' and ''If you did'' longer. And while I was doing it, I came up with 2 other poems that I'll post ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lock

    That was cool. I agree with Forever Threnody (What kind of username is that?). It has an awesome rythm. And yes, the poem was simple yet wonderful. At this pace ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    That was just, like... wow! If that was based on a true story, I am very sorry, seriously. But that poem; so, so, SO amazing. I didn't think someone could ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Detention

    I liked it because it seemed quite real. I mean, you always have a person that distracts so the others can run away :P . SomethinG I don't get; the ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The dagger of passion (Totally reworded)

    It seemed kind of unoriginal. Like this is what the average 13-year-old would write. Please don't be offended by that, I still liked it. That's 'cause you don't know how ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The dagger of passion (Totally reworded)

    Ready to part, I soared up, but you hurled it at me. That dagger, the dagger of passion. It cut my wings off and made me tumble down to where ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Metamorphosis

    Cool poem! When I started reading this I thought of other things you could of used instead of a butterfly. But well, not gonna annoy you with that. All what ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Metamorphosis

    Cool poem! When I started reading this I thought of other things you could of used instead of a butterfly. But well, not gonna annoy you with that. All what ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Metamorphosis

    Cool poem! When I started reading this I thought of other things you could of used instead of a butterfly. But well, not gonna annoy you with that. All what ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There is no enchantment

    If you think of life like a blank canvas, Waiting to be drawn on The colours and swirls seem far away The enchantment of our lives This was the best ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Running

    If this poem is about the narrator falling to his death, I congratulate you. And if it isn't, let me tell you something. Even if the whole world except you ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If you did

    I stared at your window across the street and thought Do you love me? After a long time I came to a conclusion. You wouldn't have forced all those tears ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The universe on top of me

    ooh, I liked that alot!!! It was so cool that it was spanish too!! You're really good at writing. Keep posting stuff so I can read! Lol :D Darn.... This ...

    Jan 26, 2009


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451