User avatar

SimplyMe

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Sims and You

    I can totally RELATE to this! Bravo! Whoo!

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Story - Chapter 1

    “Have a good time. See you at Christmas!” Luciano’s mum said as he run up the school steps. While he did so he observed loads of friends talking together. He ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Story - Prologue

    “You don’t want to be late on your first day, do you?” Luciano’s mum asked. Luciano turned over. “Just five more minutes, please…,” he mumbled. His mum shook him. “Come ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls

    But... I can't live without it; I couldn't do such a thing!

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Summer Sunshine

    Wow; wow, wow... and wow. That IS amazing unlike what I do. You see, my friends say I'm really good at drawing [stick-men fights]. Gold-star! Parteeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Christmas Magic

    I read the whole thing but it's too long to criticise, even for me. But I couldn't find a way to criticise it anyway so... GOLD-STAR!

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls

    I seriously can't believe you stole my wallet. You know, we were like brothers until you took him away from me! :lol:

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls

    I only thought now. Take this example. If someone's birthday is the 29th of February and they are sixteen normal years old, (making them officially four years old), should they ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love the person

    Love the person that's crazy about you. Love the person that calls you beautiful. Love the person that'd die for you. Love the person that loves you. Love the person ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku: Daring

    I'm not a particular fan of Haikus, but that one was totally true. And by the way, Firestarter, can you put the link to that Haiku thred on this thread? ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to Google

    This is so crazy it's actually funny. I mean; just the title made me laugh! How do you make something be so random. Poor kid, dropping his homework in the ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let me go

    I think you should... I’ve spread my wings, Make this a semicolon. I’m ready to fly, Make this a full stop. Why must you stop me one more time, To ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: a futuristicaly themed computerized drawing

    Darn, Haruno Sakura took my words away. Except I think there ARE hands. You know, under the red part of the second girls hair (peace symbol, right?) \/. So, good ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Un-real

    One more step and we'll be together. One more step and we'll hold hands. One more step and we'll love each other. A step I can't take because you're too ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It'll Be Okay

    I noticed too. She obviously did it for points. So anyway! That poem was really sad. I wouldn't like to feel that way, nor would anyone. Yay! That's the first ...

    Jan 31, 2009


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver