User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hi What up? I am SimonCowellLuver but you can call me SCL for short. Welcome to the YWS hope you like it here I sure do. Well If you need ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, my name's Jamie!

    Ello Jamie I am SimonCowellLuver but you can call me SCL for short. What up? I wanna say Welcome to the YWS!!! Hope you enjoy it here. Here is a ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there ^.^

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver. Welcome to The Young Writers Society it is really awesome here. Everyone is practically nice around here. Hope you enjoy your self here is a little ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya All =]

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver but it is SCL for short. Welcome to the [b]Young Writer's Society!!![/b] You will have fun creating blogs, chatting and writing and plenty more where that ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sssssss...

    Hi and welcome to the Young Writers Society. I am SCL for short. But my real username is SimoncowellLuver. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Hope you enjoy ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member & Writer

    Ello Jade I am SimonCowellLuver but people call me SCL for short. Welcome to the YWS it is pretty awesome around here! I think you will find it cool to. ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm just another newbie :)

    Hi I am SCL for short. Welcome to YWS it is cool hope you have fun i know i am having it this is the only place where i am ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rakun, the samurai

    Welcome To [b]The Young Writer's Society!!!![/b] I am SCL for short. If you need any help PM me please don't use my other contact info i don't check them often. ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiii, i have no idea what i'm doing :D

    Hi Heather I am SimonCowellLuver but its SCL for short. If you need help here i can help just ask don't worry i won't bite lol. So Welcome to YWS!! ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys.

    Hey I understand about your name being classified completely. Welcome by the way I am SCL or SimonCowellLuver I just wanted to say hey and welcome. Well hgave a good ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hey I am SimonCowellLuver. I like your avatar it is neat. There is nothing wrong with having a problem is loving to write that is why this is the website ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow denizens of the universe

    Welcome Welcome!!! To YWS you will have a cool time here are some smilies for your enjoyment... :smt042 :smt026 :smt032 :smt052 :smt050 :smt058 :smt079 :smt080 :smt068 :smt069 :smt072 :smt074 :smt075 ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey what up? I am SimonCowellLuver. Welcome to YWS!!! Its great fun here especially chat it is awesome!! Well here is a little gift to you SMILIES!!!! :D :) :( ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Salve Mori I am SimonCowellLuver. By the way if you don't know what "Salve" means it is Hello in Latin. Welcome to YWS You will have a great time i ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There

    Hi I am SCL that is what everyone calls me because my name is so long. WELCOME TO YWS!!!! I hope you enjoy it here. No one is really mean ...

    Apr 4, 2008


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost