User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey peoples

    Hey Smoo what up? I am SimonCowellLuver just call me SCL for short. Welcome to YWS! Its cool around here. If you have any questions or comments about the site ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Salve I am SimonCowellLuver. Welcome to YWS!!! It is awesome here you can write and review writings and chat with others. If you have any questions about the site feel ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello Lizzie I am SimonCowellLuver. I would like to welcome you to YWS. Before I get to the something funny if you have questions about the site feel free to ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh, Hi.

    hello and welcome to the YWS!! I am SimonCowellLuver. Hope you have fun here it is awesome. If you have any questions about the site feel free to pm me ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, new greetings from Hong kong

    Hello welcome to the YWS!!!! Hope you have fun as much as I. I am SimonCowellLuver by the way. Well If you have any questions about the site please let ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!!!

    Hey Welcome to The Young Writers Society!! You will have a great time on here!!! I sure do. I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL for the shorter nickname. If you need ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hello and Welcome To The YWS. I am SimonCowellLuver but its SCL for short. If you have any questions about the site feel free to pm me anytime ok. Here ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Penslyvania

    Hello Elle I am SimonCowellLuver!!! Welcome to the YWS!!! Hope yoiur enjoying it. I like you username it is unique and cool. If you have any questions or comments feel ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola y'all

    Hello I haven't seen you around. Welcome to YWS!! It is awesome. I guess you know that already huh? Well I am SimonCowellLuver. SCL for short. Nice to see you ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver nice to meet you. My nickname is SCL everyone calls me or Simon it don't matter. Welcome to the YWS!!!! :D :) :( :evil: :twisted: :roll: ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ok just droped by for a min.

    Ello I am kind of shy to don't feel bad. Sorry haven't posted any thing sooner it just i am busy with school. I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL for short ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested in other people's suggestions for a good feature.

    Hello and welcome to the YWS!! It is awesome. Hope you think so to. Sorry I am SCL but it is SimonCowellLuver. Here is a little gift 4 u... :D ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo.

    Hi olive wow that's interesting name. How you got that name? By the way I am SimonCowellLuver. Or SCL for short. Welcome to the YWS!!! Here is a little gift ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    Ello Anna I am SimonCowellLuver. Welcome to the YWS!!! It is really awesome here. Well if you need anything please contact me. TTYL SCL :D

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writers' walk off anyone?! Just kidding, new here

    Ello How are you? I am SimonCowellLuver but SCL for short. This is like the best site i ever found and i hope you find it the same way. Well ...

    Apr 21, 2008


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller