User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: New person over here

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver and I wanted to welcome you to the site. If there is anything you need or just need help with please let me know and I ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Lulu!!! I am SimonCowellLuver but most people call me SCL for short!! How is it going? I love to write poems mostly sad ones. Its kind of my thing. ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Bishop's here, and im only 16 o_0

    Hey and Welcome to the site. I am SimonCowellLuver or known as SCL. Well I wanted to welcome you and see if you needed any help finding your way around. ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! ^_^

    Hey I am SimonCowellLuver. Yes a weird and probably an obsessive user name but I find him attractive. Welcome by the way! There is a lot of fun things to ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver you can call me SCL for short. Welcome to Young Writer's Society. Hope you find everything to be in proper order. If not or you have ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello peeps

    Hey Yeah I am first to say Hello and Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) I am SimonCowellLuver just call me SCL. :D There is a lot to do around ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Here comes another one...

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver or people call me SCL for short because its so long. Welcome to YWS!!! There is a lot of interesting things to do here for example ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya there

    Hey Lilzgold I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL it don't matter. Welcome to the site. Its really fun here. I enjoy it a lot and I assure you, you will have ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from some place exotic (I promise!)

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver but everyone calls me SCL or Simon but it don't matter. Welcome to YWS!!! (Young Writer's Society) if you don't know. Its ok your new. XD ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HII

    Hey Matt what up? I love to write poetry and songs. So I write whenever an Idea pops into my head. So Welcome to Young Writer's Society you will be ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Hello and Welcome to the YWS (Young Writer's Society.) I hope you find everything in order and people are kind to you and everything. I am SimonCowellLuver by the way ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello =)

    Hello Aj I am SimonCowellLuver you can just call me SCL. What kind of rock music do you like? I mean what kind of bands? My favorite is Greenday. Hope ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All! May I introduce myself?

    Hello I am SCL or SimonCowellLuver Nice to meet you. Welcome to YWS!! Its great fun here you can write anything and post anything you want within reason of course. ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Humanoids

    Ello Mate Me is SimonCowellLuver. Sorry my stupid accent going on hehe. Welcome to the YWS!!! I am SimonCowellLuver but its SCL or Simon I don't care for short. I ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Hello SK I am SimonCowellLuver just SCL for short. Welcome to the Young Writers Society. I am a greeter so i am greeting you XD. Hope you have fun writing ...

    May 26, 2008


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon