User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver! But people call me SCL. So you like horror stuff? I do to. I find really interesting. I like sad poems. That is what I mostly ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Whoa.

    Hi! :) I am SimonCowellLuver. But most people call me SCL for short because my name is so long XD. Welcome to YWS (YoungWritersSociety) There is a lot to do. ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie :D

    Hi Jessica I am SimonCowellLuver just call me SCL for short. Welcome to YWS! Its great here I really like it. There is alot to do here. Like to name ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new!!

    Hey and Welcome to the site!!!! I am SCL. (SimonCowellLuver) Nice to meet you! What kind of writing do you like? I mostly am a poetry fanatic. Well if you ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    This sucks a lot! What happened that made it shut down? Why can't it be back on? SCL

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: enchanté

    Salve Brandi! (Salve is Hello in Latin) I am SimonCowellLuver but call me SCL for a shorter version. Well what should I say uh.... Welcome To "The Young Writer's Society" ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing

    Hey Cameron How is it going? Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL for short. Well what is there to say about this site ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here

    Hey! I am SimonCowellLuver but you can call me SCL for short. Welcome to the Site there is plenty to keep you busy. Like the YWS Radio, Groups (Greeters Instructors ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! Just following good ol' Nate's suggestion...

    Hey DaisyTango how is it going? Welcome to "The Young Writer's Society!!!" Well there is a lot to say but we only got so much room here let me say ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Hola Amy Welcome! To YWS of course! I don't know really what to say because everyone practically said it all ready. Well I am SimonCowellLuver and I love to write ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey hey

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver or known as SCL for short. Welcome to YWS! Hope you find nit to your liking. If you need any help finding anything pm me at ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Maybe i'm just a blonde

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver but you can call me SCL for short. Sorry but I don't save things as drafts that is one problem you can ask someone else sorry ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Kei I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL for short. I don't know what quite to say because everyone said it already. But anyway Welcome to the site. It Is really ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A quick introduction

    hey Matt I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL for short. Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) Just in case you don't know. So What do you like to do not counting ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, the Phantom of the Operaaaaa...

    Hi I know i am late but welcome anyway!!! I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL it don't matter! Well If you need me you know how to contact me by Pm ...

    Jul 16, 2008


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter