User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. Greetings

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver it might seem weird but i am obsessed. Welcome to YWS. Well there are a few things that you need to know... the 2:1 ratio of ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    hello Nutcase I am SimonCowellLuver or just SCL it doesn't matter to me. Welcome to YWS! :smt039 So what are you favorite things to write? i am a poetry and ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. Hi. Hello.

    Hi i am SimonCowellLuver but most of the people hear either call me Simon or just SCL. i think its better to call me SCL since it is only 3 ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi and welcome to YWS! you probably heard that a lot. :lol: I don't write much either but once I start writing i can't stop for example in a short ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey Whats up? Nice to meet you I am SimonCowellLuver but most people call me SCL. So you are really lucky to have publish work like others said. I wished ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi people

    Hi Lone~Wolf I am SimonCowellLuver :D You can call me SCL or just Simon doesn't really matter. So there are a few rules you need to know. 1. DON'T TALK ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    I also love the story "To Kill a Mockingbird" Sorry Hi I am SimonCowellLuver (SCL) for short I am also called. Since my username is sooo long. lmao. One Important ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!

    Hi and welcome to the site! I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL! Beware of the addictiveness (not a word. Just using as a reference) lmao. I am a big ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver (SCL) for short. So you want to know what we do on here. Almost everything. lol. It becomes addicting because its hard to get off the ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone :D

    Hi!!! I would like to welcome you to Young Writer's Society. When I first came to this site I had no idea what to do. Your are not alone trust ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just joining =D

    Hi I am SCL or my full username is SimonCowellLuver :D I love Simon Cowell! He is like my idol. I also love Gordon Ramsay. I guess you can say ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hia!

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver also known as (SCL) I am obsessed with SimonCowell. I guess you can tell that already. :) Welcome to YWS! Nice to meet you. Well There ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Daydreams

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL for short because of my name being so long. Welcome to the site I might add! :D If you need help with ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    I am not doing that kind of writing but I write poems and short stories. Hi and Welcome to the YWS! I am SimonCowellLuver. Well what kind of stuff do ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie

    Salve Annie Salve means hello in Latin if you didn't know. I take latin 3 because i have to. If i had a choice I would quit now lol. Its ...

    Sep 16, 2008


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun