User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from another newbie!

    Ello I am SCL for short but my real username is SimonCowellLuver. I just love Simon Cowell. I would like to welcome you to the YWS. It is pretty cool ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello 'ello!

    Ello I am SCL or SimonCowellLuver stick with the intials. Welcome!!!! I know you will like it here especially if you like to write because you get tons of options ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um, I believeI haven't introduced myself

    Hey I am SimonCowellLuver i was Gothgirl01 but i felt like a name change. I want to welcome you to YWS it is so awesome! :D I am not kidding ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meow. I'm Lexii.

    Hey what up? Welcome to YWS. I am simoncowellluver but everybody calls me SCL fo short. But I want to welcome you. If you need any help feel free to ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, friends!

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver. Welcome hope you enjoy it here it is awesome. You can make friends very easily :). All of us are friendly so come and have fun. ...

    Apr 3, 2008


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight