User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Hi Zane. Welcome to YWS!!!! I am SimonCowellLuver also known as Simon or SCL for short. What kind of writing do you like? Iremember when i was new i couldn't ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Coming out of the closet

    Hey GuntaFX. First welcome to YWS!! :) I am SimonCowellLuver also known as Simon or just SCL! I love to write. Don't worry when you write more you will get ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Hey!!! I would like to welcome you to YWS!!!! it is nice to see that you are are mainly interested in critiquing. Even though I'm not much of a Sci-Fi ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hi, and welcome to YWS!!! :smt023 I am SimonCowellLuver, also known as SCL. I love poetry also, and I liked Kurt Vonnegut "Slaughterhouse Five" i had to read it for ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yello! : )

    Hi, I don't know if I ever met you but i will introduce myself anyway. I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. Well since you been here ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: ....hi

    Hey, I'm SimonCowellLuver but most people call me Simon or SCL doesn't really matter to me. I like to read other's stories and give feedback. I know i am not ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! My name is Twitter

    Hi Twitter, I would like to formerly introduce myself. I am SimonCowellLuver but most people call me SCL since my name is so long, or Simon is fine. Doesn't matter ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. I'm new.

    Hi Welcome to YWS!!! Really hope you like it here. I would gladly help you with your story. You can ask me any questions you want. I love to write ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, Bonjour, and all the rest.

    hello I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. Well first off i would like to welcome you to the YWS!!!! :D Here are a few rules to ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey y'all!

    Hey I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. I would like to personally welcome you to the YWS!!! :smt006 Here are some rules to follow. Let me ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Hello and welcome to YWS!!! :smt006 I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just as Simon. :D Here are a few rules... :arrow: 2:1 ratio which is when you ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yo

    Hi and welcome to the best writing site around! YWS!!!! :smt039 I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. Here are a few important rules to remember :smt024 ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: How's it going?

    Hello FrontlinePillar I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. I would like to welcome you to the YWS!!!! :smt039 Here are a few rules to remember ok ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy! wooo wheres all love? lol

    Hi and welcome to YWS!!!! :smt006 i am SimonCowellLuver or SCL or just Simon. Here are a few rules are important to follow ok :smt059 :arrow: 2:1 ratio which is ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Bee

    Hiya I am SimonCowellLuver but most people call me by SCL or just Simon. Since my name is so long :lol: Welcome to the YWS! :smt006 Here are a few ...

    Aug 6, 2009


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink