User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Art & Photography Re: (: Arabesque :)

    Wow. That is Amazing. I wish I could draw like that. That is a really nice drawing. Oh I am SimonCowellLuver by the way. Simon :)

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: nothing

    this post is deleted

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nothing

    Motocross is a sport but it is like nascar in a way but without cars you race with bikes. It is kind of hard to explain.

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rome

    Rome was great! i love photography. I like to take photos. i was lucky it was sunny all week!

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rome

    My vacation to rome. Here is a pic of the Colossuem [i]Removed[/i]

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nothing

    Post deleted

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cool Pictures

    Here are some photo's you should check out: Alright here are some different photos Hope you enjoy I like them. SimonCowellLuver

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    These are really cool photos Alice keep on taking photos i always said " A picture is worth a thousand words." See you around:smt003 SimonCowellLuver

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Craig Fergusons

    Aww cute nice drawing. Your better than i am that's for sure lol. Have a greatt day ^ _^

    Feb 24, 2008


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy