User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Randomosity Re: An Apology

    Hi I am truly sorry about the plagerized rome picture. The reason was I just wanted people to think i was interesting and went to travel places. Truly Im not. ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Attention all

    Hey. I created a new website and I need a few mods to help me run it. If you have questions and/or your interested please pm me asap. I don't ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Website help

    Hi Its SimonCowellLuver and I wanted to know how to make a websire because my friend made one and i really would like to learn. If anyone out there can ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite YWS Random Generator?

    I never heard bout these till now. WOW!

    Feb 16, 2008


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain