User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Narrative Poetry Re: I wish I could be perfect

    I wish I could be Perfect. It was a long winter day and everything was good. I couldn’t wait to show my dad my report card, Because all “A’s and ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! ^_^

    Hey I am SimonCowellLuver. Yes a weird and probably an obsessive user name but I find him attractive. Welcome by the way! There is a lot of fun things to ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver you can call me SCL for short. Welcome to Young Writer's Society. Hope you find everything to be in proper order. If not or you have ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's My Fault

    It’s My Fault. It was the second to last day of school, I was excited. I always love to hang out with my friends Carly and Megan during school. They ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello peeps

    Hey Yeah I am first to say Hello and Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) I am SimonCowellLuver just call me SCL. :D There is a lot to do around ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Here comes another one...

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver or people call me SCL for short because its so long. Welcome to YWS!!! There is a lot of interesting things to do here for example ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya there

    Hey Lilzgold I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL it don't matter. Welcome to the site. Its really fun here. I enjoy it a lot and I assure you, you will have ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from some place exotic (I promise!)

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver but everyone calls me SCL or Simon but it don't matter. Welcome to YWS!!! (Young Writer's Society) if you don't know. Its ok your new. XD ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: On my Own

    On my Own I am not afraid to be alone. I actually like it because it's peaceful. But no one understands what I like, I just want to be alone. ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HII

    Hey Matt what up? I love to write poetry and songs. So I write whenever an Idea pops into my head. So Welcome to Young Writer's Society you will be ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Hello and Welcome to the YWS (Young Writer's Society.) I hope you find everything in order and people are kind to you and everything. I am SimonCowellLuver by the way ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello =)

    Hello Aj I am SimonCowellLuver you can just call me SCL. What kind of rock music do you like? I mean what kind of bands? My favorite is Greenday. Hope ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All! May I introduce myself?

    Hello I am SCL or SimonCowellLuver Nice to meet you. Welcome to YWS!! Its great fun here you can write anything and post anything you want within reason of course. ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I'll Miss You.

    I watched you go like that, And I couldn’t believe it. I thought you were strong. But I guess I was wrong. You were the one who cheered me up ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Humanoids

    Ello Mate Me is SimonCowellLuver. Sorry my stupid accent going on hehe. Welcome to the YWS!!! I am SimonCowellLuver but its SCL or Simon I don't care for short. I ...

    May 26, 2008


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman