User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing

    Hey Cameron How is it going? Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL for short. Well what is there to say about this site ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here

    Hey! I am SimonCowellLuver but you can call me SCL for short. Welcome to the Site there is plenty to keep you busy. Like the YWS Radio, Groups (Greeters Instructors ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! Just following good ol' Nate's suggestion...

    Hey DaisyTango how is it going? Welcome to "The Young Writer's Society!!!" Well there is a lot to say but we only got so much room here let me say ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Hola Amy Welcome! To YWS of course! I don't know really what to say because everyone practically said it all ready. Well I am SimonCowellLuver and I love to write ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey hey

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver or known as SCL for short. Welcome to YWS! Hope you find nit to your liking. If you need any help finding anything pm me at ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Maybe i'm just a blonde

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver but you can call me SCL for short. Sorry but I don't save things as drafts that is one problem you can ask someone else sorry ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Kei I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL for short. I don't know what quite to say because everyone said it already. But anyway Welcome to the site. It Is really ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A quick introduction

    hey Matt I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL for short. Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) Just in case you don't know. So What do you like to do not counting ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here, the Phantom of the Operaaaaa...

    Hi I know i am late but welcome anyway!!! I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL it don't matter! Well If you need me you know how to contact me by Pm ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person over here

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver and I wanted to welcome you to the site. If there is anything you need or just need help with please let me know and I ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Lulu!!! I am SimonCowellLuver but most people call me SCL for short!! How is it going? I love to write poems mostly sad ones. Its kind of my thing. ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sweet October

    I love the month October. I love how it feels, smells, and the atmosphere. You just got to love it. It is nice and cool. The weather changing from summer ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Bishop's here, and im only 16 o_0

    Hey and Welcome to the site. I am SimonCowellLuver or known as SCL. Well I wanted to welcome you and see if you needed any help finding your way around. ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Test

    I don't get it. Why did he kill them both? What is the point of the play here? I don't really call this a play. There are no scene, characters ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Journalist

    The Journalist. It was a new school year and I was in the 11th grade. I like to write poems and stories. My parents don’t want me to write they ...

    Jul 8, 2008


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint