-
Re: Invisible Chapter1
It was the middle of the school year, the part where it is really cold. Our house had no heater so it was freezing all the time. I live with ...
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: Greetings from Daydreams
Hi I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL for short because of my name being so long. Welcome to the site I might add! :D If you need help with ...
Dec 31, 2008 -
Re: Attention all
Hey. I created a new website and I need a few mods to help me run it. If you have questions and/or your interested please pm me asap. I don't ...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: The Bleeding Rose
I really liked this guy and he liked me. The day he gave me the rose it was white. It was a beautiful rose and I loved it. He said ...
Dec 8, 2008 -
Re: Website help
Hi Its SimonCowellLuver and I wanted to know how to make a websire because my friend made one and i really would like to learn. If anyone out there can ...
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: Hello!
I am not doing that kind of writing but I write poems and short stories. Hi and Welcome to the YWS! I am SimonCowellLuver. Well what kind of stuff do ...
Nov 1, 2008 -
Re: Another Newbie
Salve Annie Salve means hello in Latin if you didn't know. I take latin 3 because i have to. If i had a choice I would quit now lol. Its ...
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: Hello.
Hi I am SimonCowellLuver! But people call me SCL. So you like horror stuff? I do to. I find really interesting. I like sad poems. That is what I mostly ...
Sep 14, 2008 -
Re: Whoa.
Hi! :) I am SimonCowellLuver. But most people call me SCL for short because my name is so long XD. Welcome to YWS (YoungWritersSociety) There is a lot to do. ...
Sep 13, 2008 -
Re: Newbie :D
Hi Jessica I am SimonCowellLuver just call me SCL for short. Welcome to YWS! Its great here I really like it. There is alot to do here. Like to name ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: im new!!
Hey and Welcome to the site!!!! I am SCL. (SimonCowellLuver) Nice to meet you! What kind of writing do you like? I mostly am a poetry fanatic. Well if you ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: It’s The End Say “Goodbye”
It has been a long year. Now its time to go, But I don’t want to leave. How do I suppose to say goodbye? I know I will see them ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: What! She died! =[
Sad, Sad Story! Body: Everyone needs to take the time and read this. Just take a break from all your other stupid bulletins about who is gonna die or if ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?
This sucks a lot! What happened that made it shut down? Why can't it be back on? SCL
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: enchanté
Salve Brandi! (Salve is Hello in Latin) I am SimonCowellLuver but call me SCL for a shorter version. Well what should I say uh.... Welcome To "The Young Writer's Society" ...
Jul 31, 2008
