User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Other Poetry Re: Goodbye forever

    Now its my time to go On to different places in the world To find new discoveries But this isn't why I am leaving. I am leaving because I hate ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For my grandmother

    Wow this is great. Very touching. I like this poem because this shows great potential and hardwork for thought. Good luck with your writing. keep on with your wriiting. :) ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I hate Life

    I hate my life I hate it so bad I wanna cry I never want to be anyone I just rather be gone. "Please dear God, Save me from this ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain

    Rain is the kill joy Rain is the worst thing ever I will not go outside never I hate the rain Rain doesn't bring happiness It just brings darkness All ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter Two

    Not bad i got to say not bad at all!! Or Not to shabby. LOL. keep on writing!!

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Don't Let Us Go

    I'm Sorry I know this I apologize for things that I did just let me explain that I still love you. Chorus Just please don't let us go I know ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jealousy

    Carly was a nice friendly girl until her sister Samantha was born. This was her story. I Carly was 6 years old at the time when my mother found out ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jealousy

    Carly was a nice friendly girl until her sister Samantha was born. This was her story. I Carly was 6 years old at the time when my mother found out ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A moment (for you)

    This poem is great a little depressing but Awesome!! Keep up the good work *

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Know me

    You think you know me Because of all the time you spent with me But you don't know who i am You just don't understand. You try your very best ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In the eyes of Margaret

    Hi my name is Margaret and this is my story about mom and my father. Lets go back to last week where all the trouble began ok. Alright it was ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fly

    I wish I could fly If i did i wouldn't cry I want to fly far away Sometime in the middle of May. I just spread my wings To just ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Bad decision

    A bad decision is drinking beer It can cost you all of your peers A bad decision is smoking It can make you start choking A bad decision is doing ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Darkness

    Darkness Darkness brings death Darkness only gives you one last breath Darkness is dark Then you can hear the dogs bark. Darkness is black Once you go in there is ...

    Dec 24, 2007


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard