User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blue Steam

    Try not to put extra info or it could not work out well next time. But this time it was pretty good. So don't push anymore information than you need ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Articles Re: There's Something Wrong Me*

    I love it. This is great the only thing is commas and periods. I also have a bad time with them too. Don't feel awkward. keep writing.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Experiment (Chapter 1)

    Not bad but can use some work. I agree with GryphonFledgling on this one. Fix the grammar errors and you will be ok b ut some other problems are nawkwardness ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Muse be Cenci!

    This isn't the best I had read. No offense of course but the grammar here is poor and some of the lines don't make sense. Try to make them to ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Thoughts on 'Why?'

    Sometimes I do the same thing. This was good. Nothing to critique here. Great Job!

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cherry Tree (chap. 2)

    Very good. But my preference is the first chapter so far. Nothing much to critique here awesome job.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 5)

    Not bad but i agree with kittykat on this one try to work on your grammar. That is one big problem in writing. Trust me I know. Hope this helps!

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ahoy Insanity #1

    I haven't found anything to critique in this except so common grammar errors but thats no problem Easy fix! Great story Keep up the good writing

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Young Love

    There is nothing to critique here it was good. Keep writing

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    This isn't to shabby. LOL I wish i could hear how it goes. If you ever make a video of this song let me know. Would love to hear it ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fade away

    Wow Very emotional but good. I am being a true critque here I hope i am not being offenses or anything. I don't mean to if you take critisism that ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Am poetry

    I like it really I do. I only have one thing to say the first sentence is confusing It says "your name: just call me ... A." What is your ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I hate Life

    The poem is confusing I know because I wrote it. But it isn't terrible like ya'll said. Its just differnent. I agree on some of the critique but not all. ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I am a rose not a thorn

    I am a rose not a thorn Roses are beautiful Thorns are not. I am a rose not a thorn Roses are a gorgeous red. Thorns are dull and boring ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Midnight

    I was sitting on my bed I couldn't fall asleep I was watching TV Untill midnight started to creep I got exceptionally scared And then I heard a sound I ...

    Jan 5, 2008


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind