User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy! wooo wheres all love? lol

    Hi and welcome to YWS!!!! :smt006 i am SimonCowellLuver or SCL or just Simon. Here are a few rules are important to follow ok :smt059 :arrow: 2:1 ratio which is ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Bee

    Hiya I am SimonCowellLuver but most people call me by SCL or just Simon. Since my name is so long :lol: Welcome to the YWS! :smt006 Here are a few ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hiya I am SimonCowellLuver but most people call me SCL or just simon. Let me start off with Welcome to the YWS! :smt006 You picked the best writing website. Here ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm fairly new

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver and Welcome to the YWS! Since your only fairly new i won't explain all rules because it looks like you have a pretty good handle on ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hi I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. It doesn't matter to me. :lol: Welcome to the best site ever YWS!!!! :smt006 Here are a few rules ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, and thanks for having me.

    hello I am SimonCowellLuver but everyone calls me SCL or Just Simon. it doesn't matter :lol: Welcome To the YWS! :smt039 here are a few rules i might point out ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: i didnt know so many people liked writing songs.

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver well people call me SCL or just Simon it doesn't matter. Well there are a few rules you should know about :arrow: 1 2:1 ratio which ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: new?

    hello i am SimonCowellLuver and would personally like to welcome you to the YWS! The best writing site ever!!! :smt006 well let me go straight to the rules :arrow: 1 ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Guys

    hello Kyle Sync i am SimonCowellLuver also known around here as SCL or just Simon. A few simple rules around here are... :arrow: 1 2:1 ratio is when you write ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello hello hello

    Hello My name is SimonCowellLuver and i would like to welcome you to the YWS! :smt039 Well there are a few rules to posting writing let me explain them simply. ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New, But Not Really New

    Hello i am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon I don't care really since my name is so long. :lol: Well The rules are 1 2:1 ratio is ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's awesome I stumbled across you all!

    Hello Amadea I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. Welcome to the YWS! It is nice to meet your aquaintance. :smt006 Well let me go straight to ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new...

    Hello! I am SimonCowellLuver also known as around here as SCL or just Simon. Doesn't matter to me what you call me! Welcome to the big YWS! :smt006 Well I ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hola Dreambeliever I am SimonCowellLuver and I would like to welcome you to YWS. I saw that you are reading the twilight series. me too I am so addicted right ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Salve! (Hello in Latin) I am SimonCowellLuver but everyone around here just calls me SCL or just Simon. It doesn't matter to me. Welcome to the YWS! :smt006 Well the ...

    Jul 16, 2009


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon