User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (pt. 5)

    I like this I don't think any critiquing is needed here. Just some few grammar errors i saw but the content of the story is well written. Keep Up The ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pretty Little Boy (rated for content)

    "with your fucked up little knives with your fucked up little words." I Like your little poem you got here but this part I quoted right here makes no sense ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dear Joy,

    Well to me I think its to short. But that is my opinion you can make it the size you want it to be. No offense I didn't really like ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Earth is small

    I like this but keep going. I mean by this is you need more in this poem. I like the rhyme scheme of the poem nice how you kept the ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Night

    Night to me is scary Night isn't very nice It takes away what we love the most Which is daytime. Sometimes I like the night When ever I want to ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Color Black

    Not the best thing to start off with. But its good. I enjoyed reading it. I suck at poetry too so don't worry you will get the hang of it. ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lone Templar

    He paces his quarters, One hand on his belt. The other, beside him, Oh, the pain it has felt! The firelight warms him, Though not to the core. He sobs ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled part 1

    Hi my name is Emily and I am 16 years old. I want to tell you about something amazing that happened to me last year in 9th grade. It was ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Hitch Hiker (working title) #1

    I Loved it. Nothing to critique from me. Well done

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: To Love...

    This is a little cliche but well done. Not bad story but chill out with the cliches and work on grammar.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Brief History of the Ex-Dee Extra #1

    I like this it is very good. Nothing much to say about this work except good job.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alpha Galaxy Ch 1

    This was good. I liked it especially the beginning. Nothing to critique here. Good Job

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Fear of the Summer Chapter 1

    Its a normal Friday night of watching TV. My parents were out on the town. I didn't know where they went and didn't care at that moment of time. When ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Without You

    I liked this very nice to add the music with it. Good Job

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Unwanted Truth

    "But, those words that we most don’t want to be true we do not hide: rather, we grasp the white and read the black, over, and over, and over." This ...

    Jan 6, 2008


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling