User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm not seducing you but...

    [quote="triggerfingerxx"]So dear, Come sit with me, Let’s talk. How about we converse in body language, I thonk these two lines right here is very sophisticated. I like them. The Esperanto ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Centering Gravity

    [quote="Amelia"][s]Lite-shuttled light from above couldn't even penetrate the darkness of our palms at this dirt-dirty crossing with not a nothing in sight. Skip the change and close the frame: no ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Good

    Uh The rhyming isn't so good I think because it doesn't go through the whole poem just at the beginning. If you want a nice flow in your poem keep ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tree

    [quote="kittykat"]This is my first poem posted, hope you like it! Please tell me what you think! I'm not very good at writing poems on the side like most people do ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My darkness

    [quote="tania"]Your blood is my drink; Your eyes are my future; Your body is my fortresse; And your mind is my soul.[/quote] I like it somewhat not to be offensive it ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Will You?

    Will you fight my demonds away, no matter what it takes? Its Demons. Will you dry my wet wepping eyes? Weeping. Watch your spelling and grammar usage and you will ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Irony

    Adrenaline rush makes hearts pound ReWrite this sentence to make more sense like Adrenaline rush makes the heart pound. Invincible to attempted schism What is Schism? Stalwart to the very ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ecstacy

    [quote="cathy"]Thick black marks are left What do you mean by this? After the essence of me has Fallen from the core of my world. How does this fit with the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Party Killers [short story]

    I like your story you got here it is awesome I think. To me there is nothing wrong with it. Keep up the good work. Gothgirl01

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: World Of Sin

    [quote="Lil_Pau"][b]World Of Sin[/b] [i]Clip clop[/i]. My footsteps echo beneath the dark moon as I stroll down a dead lane. The houses are vacant, the windows resembling cold, distant eyes. Parks ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: I'd Like To Stay, But It Can't Be This Way

    [quote="inky_libertine"]I'd like to say, but it can't be this way. You're not the reason I love losing sleep. Truth be told, it's a love we just can't keep. Like the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What We Are (title change?)

    [quote="1dering at stars"]Fear is a charcoal bird Locked in an open cage Hope is more than a whispered word It is a sage Pride is not power But the blade ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Temple Of Renaissance-Prologue

    I agree with Cheeky Coconut on this one. But I like some of it too. Keep up the good work

    Feb 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Short prologue...

    This needs some edititing but don't feel like it right now so I will just tell you what is wrong with it. One is why is it just called Prologue. ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer, Segment 1

    This sounds really interesting. If you have a chance Pm me more of this I want to read it Good luck Gothgirl01

    Jan 28, 2008


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief