User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Amnesia

    This is a nice story and its descriptive which i like. Good Job I must say i didn't find any spelling errors or punctionuation errors neither. I really enjoyed reading ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    I like this it is very well written. I have no problems with this story. Happy writing SimonCowellLuver :)

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Let It Bleed:Chapter Four

    [quote="Gwenevire"]Let It Bleed Chapter Four Foos Small birds chirped, the southing noise of waves, and the cool spray of the ocean pelted the rocks eager to get a taste of ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Be My Anti-Valentine

    [quote="Flemzo"][i][Prompt was "write a poem about how you feel about valentine's day". Hopefully my message is clear. Any help on a title would be great. This is due on, when ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Fear thee whom I loved

    [quote="Summer"]I am reading Twilight right now finally, and this just popped in my head. I Fear thy whom I loved By Summer I fear thy whom I loved with the ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kills Me

    I like it but only leave one space between each lines. Why did you put double spaces that is stupid. But like your poem. SimonCowellLuver :)

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Scripts Re: A Really Random and Retarded Play

    [quote="Warrior Princess"]I know this play is VERY random and VERY retarded and VERY short but I'm experiencing both writer's and actress's block right now and it was the best I ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Falling in like.

    I really don't like the repition its kind of lame. No offense. I like the poem it was well thought out. I think you need to add some punctionuation in ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Stupid

    Hey I have some critiquing to do here. So lets get to it shall we. First of all I don't like the repition that is going on here Next stupid ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: This is what Love is to me

    Love is the thing that makes you crush But that is never going to happen to me Love is my worst enemy I just ignore it My life is hell ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eight All

    Black sphere, elongated. Double yellow, The colour’s blurred. Its color's not colour's Sweat film on forehead, My forehead, Why did you put "my forehead" again? It sounds awkward. The rest ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Lake Girls: Ideas

    First of all Don't you think you want to put a rating on this because of the content at the beginning? Good Job I loved it. Me personally I love ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rainy Window

    [quote="Weatherthestorm"]This sift and soft played melody-- I cannot hear the rain. It plays for long and sets me free To hear the quiet song again. Dripping leaves are a [u]cacophony[/u] ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Waiting

    I think this is a great poem just my opinion is i like rhyming poetry it makes it flow better. I still like your poem.

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Glass

    Great poem but some punctionuation errors here like in the first stanza Broken glass, Whisper your stories. Melt the tears Of cold, dead hearts. If there was a comma on ...

    Feb 3, 2008


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche