User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite YWS Random Generator?

    I never heard bout these till now. WOW!

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A broken heart.

    Its a little overrated and cliche for me because i don't like the repitition. It gets annoying like i said before on your last critique. I don't feel like typing ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghostly Aficionado chp 1

    Very interesting LOL. I really liked it. Good content in the story (which is very important in writing any kind of story.) Well Done i say. I try to say ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ring,Ring, death is here

    [quote="Extraterrestial"]short stroy i wrote when i had writers block Do you mean story? Ring,Ring, death is here. I don't understand this line here. What does this suppose to mean? The ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Emergency

    I really don't know what to do here... I like it but i don't like it. It gives mixed signals to me really. But I am not really feeling this ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Jump

    All you need now is some music. Ha! LOL I really liked trhis i think it could make a awesome song. I think you can be a good song writer. ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "You got the top pulled down baby..."

    I don't even think this is poetry. A short story but not poetry. First off It isn't wrote in a normal kind of poetry form. I think you should of ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Fell North Wind

    I think it is kind of Cliche to me kind of original. It was a good poem but not the best i seen written. But very well put together i ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Valentine?

    [quote="piepiemann22"]Not much can be said of a crush that I have. It comes and it goes, but It should be known. True feelings can confuse, ones heart they consume, but ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Moment of Healing

    I am really kind of busy right now so i am going to make this short, sweet and to the point. OK? I really think you could of added more ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Teenager

    Had a mother who watched me like a hawk, waiting to swoop down on me if my skirt was, a tad too short. I've been there too; I'm not that ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: One Good that came from Crime

    I really like this its very well written. I must say. All you have to do is be careful on your punctiouation. Sorry is that is spelled incorrectly. i am ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: currently untitled...Chapter 1 part 1

    I like your story you got here it is very interesteresting but it needs dome work to but i can help you with that later right now I like your ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of a Beautiful Field

    [quote="SirWozzell"]I stand alone In this huge field. I’m surrounded by grass Lush and perfectly green. There a trees around And a lake With sand near its sides. I feel that ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Furthered verion of "Hell"

    Very interesting. XD I like it. Need some grammar work because some of them sound awkward when read. But that can be easily edited. Ta Ta for now SimonCowellLuver 8)

    Feb 13, 2008


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser