User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alphess: part one [revised as of 2008/03/11]

    I like it fiorst off thank you for making it easy to read because some stories are really hard to read because there are no spaces in between paragraphs. Also ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Milkman!

    I am here to say that your story was ok but cliche. Also the picture was a little odd for a moment there. Kind of creepy.LOL Well i think you ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway #2

    I like this it is very well planned and written. It must of taken awhile for you to think of it. Did it take you awhile to put this together? ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Haven't really decided on a name yet

    Hey. I am saying that the story was kind of hard to read so can you double space paragraphs. Ok next thing i really liked it. But if you don't ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What you've overlooked

    Hello. Ok let me get to the nitty gritty ok. This is good but a little much cliche. But I hate the reptition of the lines though. That is my ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Abarith: Seekers of the Arcane Throne (Prologue)

    Wow! i have to say. It is a lot to take in man. It is way to cliche. I like it but it is cliche. I think you should change ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Leave Me Alone!

    That's it! I can't take it no more I hate it... here I want to leave right now! No one come close to me Its at your own risk Because ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Shadows of Obscurity

    You have been writing a lot of poems lately and i haven't that is because i am saving my points. I really like it but like what miyaviloves said that ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Cold

    [quote="SkaterPunk2011"][u][b]Stone Cold[/b][/u] His hands felt of concrete, as they traced along my back. Shivers of cold ran down my spine. Trying to gasp for the air slipping away. Holding on ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloody Pearls

    i like this it is great. All you have to do is add punctionuation to it. Even though it is a poem in stanza form it needs commas,periods, etc. But ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Beginnings

    This was a cool storty to read. i don't have a lot to say bout it because it was good. There is nothing really wrong with this. TTYL SimonCowellLuver

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gates Of Dawn

    like liz said tjis can be a strong poem. Only if you make it to be it that way. I think it was a very indeed good poem. I think ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Liberator, Chapter 2- The BHGA

    Nah It isn't my type of story. i think it is long and drawn out. If you want to make a story like this make it fun and adventorous(sorry if ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword

    I agree with them abocve it was a really good piece to read. Careful of the commas and placing them. I always have trouble with that also so your not ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Trigger Switch

    Hi I am gothgirl originally but i changed my name. I like what you got here it is a little depressing and cliche but isn't bad at all. Eat this ...

    Feb 16, 2008


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia