User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Lyric Poetry Re: "A Light in the Darkness"

    As the sun says goodbye the wonderful feeling starts to fade. and you almost start to cry but you remember the progress you’ve made. So you fall asleep with a ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Gluttony.

    This was great penguin your a awesome writer. Great imagination, well written good job on editing it to. Well that is all i have to say bout it gotta go ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: honestly

    so please, just take my hand, and let’s be honest here. This right here you can make "So please" combine with the second line because it isn't a real line. ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Desperate for your love

    I am a church goer my self i really like this. If you go to church do you read it there? If not you should it would give others inspiration ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rise of Dreams

    Hi i see a grammar error let me point it out to you ok.' "Smoothly do they glide Smoothly do they set The stars upon them twinkle Infinitely set " ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Los Malos (chapter 2)

    Hello my dear this was great even though i don't know what Los Malos is. But very good i like the little smilies in between it was cute. :smt068 Totally ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Camellias

    Camellias As I lay in my field of camellias, I think about the years I wasted. Captivated by your loving touch, a lullaby for a heartrending finish. Sing to me ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Without Your Love Part 2

    First off what is the rating i hope no rating or rated R for content. I like it but a little emo and cliche trust me i know emo because ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angels Fall

    Awesome great work. Like he said if you get bad comments the only person who half to like the story is you! Not us but you. Your a great writer. ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: i don't know what to call it yet chapter two

    “’Kay,” I said, turning back towards Emily. I think you should just put "OK" instead of "Kay" because it sounds better and it is kind of quicker. That's my opinion ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The life of a disreptuable.

    Thank you all for your crtiques i will make sure i fix them some time.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anatomy of Time

    Finally something that is easy to read and is not cliche. Good work. I like it PM me if you need anything ok? SimonCowell Luver :)

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The life of a disreptuable.

    Everyone thinks I am crazy But i am not. Everyone hates me That is what i already thought. I live alone with no one to hold me or keep me ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And Then

    I like your poem because it has a nice rhythm to it. Which i really like. XD I don't think there is any crtiquing needed on this poem. Just to ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter Five

    Yeah its a little cliche and emo but i like it. it isn't half bad even though emo and cliche are 2 things i hate very much indeed. But well ...

    Feb 17, 2008


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily