-
Re: Enough
I can find some punctuation mistakes but not a bid deal. But great story I loved it. It had touched me. Great content not rude or anything negative. Well expressed ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Brothers, Friends, And Boy Friend
Next he started cursing at them from the door as the guys were yelling at each other. I couldn’t take this crap anymore. “Shut the hell up and all of ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Swollen Grapes #1
I saw some grammatical errors in here bigbear. lets take a look see shall we... They’re always talking and never listen That line doesn't really make sense it sounds awkward. ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Tabula Rasa: Part II
I like this idea it could be a really good one to. But I think it could be longer and more action or more describing. I think you can add ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Video Game Blues (Rock)
I really like it. I think this will turn out to be a great song someday. kepp on writing and someday it will pay off. That's for sure. Have a ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Sing Softly--so
[quote="Twinflower"]I carry you in my bones, Drag you around in my chest; You are an unwanted stone Buried deep into my flesh. Where are you when I hear you should ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Only you
I like it. I don't see anything wrong with it really. Keep up the good work. SimonCowellLuver
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Too much Too many
Why is there repitition of the same 3 lines which are "Too much Too many So sick " It is kind of annoying of the repition but its ok i ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Dirtied Spools of Thread
Like the others said it was good. I enjoyed reading it. it was kind of cliche but still the whole poem was excellent. I just written a new poem also ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: I Held Time in my Hand
I like it very well written and good content. I like it. I don't don't see anything that needs to be critiqued for right now so keep up the good ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Loneliness
I am not a people person I like to be alone That is why i don't have... any friends. But who cares. Right? No one cares about me. Not now. ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Don't let me fall
I like it but i don't really get the end you said the title was don't let me fall but at the end you want to fall. I don't get ...
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Untitled Part 2
PART 2 My parents were really proud of me that day. The next day they gave me a hero award for saving a person's life. I was glad I could ...
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: The Emotion of Anger
Great job. I don't see anything to critique really all the technical stuff is perfect couldn't be better. I really liked it. That's all i have to say about it. ...
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: Timeless
All you need to do is add some commas here and there and you will be fine. I really like your poem you have here it is very good. Keep ...
Feb 21, 2008
