User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Other Poetry Re: The Forgotten End.

    A swirling mass of dejections Printed on the window in the stain Of forgotten hands, smearing the light. A harmful shame, pouring from the Mouths of feckless youths, Pushes and ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A First Attempt

    Wow Jab! This poem is great. I don't have really anything else to say but it was excellent. Good Job. Keep Up The Good Work!! SimonCowellLuver

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mystic Satisfaction

    [quote="thebadthing"]Sweet, delicate face Eat me with a glance Extending arms so rough Feel through my curves I crave you You I need you Trace me with your tounge of tang ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blind eyes

    i was a god with a cup of wine in my fingers, as i twirled and twirled it, feeling the slow vibration in my fingertips Alright you need some help ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Limerick I

    Its ok but it is good for a short poem. yeah i know what i said didn't make sense but its ok. I think you can tell much more than ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tiny Life

    I like what you got here but it is pretty vague. It is ok but it needs help in aliging the poem so below i had an idea so here ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Smothering me

    My mothers love alright add a period here. Holds me tight, Wont let me go, Though allows me flight. I breathe easy add a period here also. Though I’m held ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Devestated Heart Warmed and Awoken

    [quote="Stephixy"][pre]Devastated heart, lost in pain: Warmed and awoken once again. Smiles and laughter coincide, She loved him back, hard to hide. Ok I have to say this but if you ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confusion

    this is kind of vague. Tell me more than what you got. The first stanza was great but then they kept on decling in length untill no more. Come on! ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Melting a Midwest Winter

    Sorry to be harsh here but i wouldn't call this a poem. Nope not at all. i would call it a short story written in poem form. You might not ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Craig Fergusons

    Aww cute nice drawing. Your better than i am that's for sure lol. Have a greatt day ^ _^

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Toy Boat

    Your first stanza needs puctiionuation fixing so do the others. After getting past that you are good to go. Great Job!! SimonCowellLuver

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pompeii

    [quote="Lynlyn"]Did you walk here once, on these cobblestones? Did you stand in this place and see the halo of damp sun collected at the edges of ivory Apollo's form? This ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: opposite of life

    You don't really have a good structure in this poem. Also add some punctionuation or it seems to be one long ridiculous sentence. I'm sorry but that is what it ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #10

    Exhaustion swept across Aedomir like a veil of fog. Sleep was not the problem, sickness was. His emotions, he could not present to Seridon. Death lingered obdurately at the back ...

    Feb 24, 2008


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson