User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven and Hell

    Hi its SimonCowellLuver how are you? Ok the first stanza was gret matter of fact. But i had some problems with the secon one... Hell, a place of hate and ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Racism

    Hey Its SimonCowellLuver what up? Ok your little poem you got here is pretty good but i have some questions about it. It is kind of short. Short is ok ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Feeling Ash

    I really like your poem you got here or story i don't know or can't tell because of the structure it is kind of confusing because some stories are in ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Stand In Rain (Lost in Life)

    Thanks for the critques I will make sure i will edit

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Stand In Rain (Lost in Life)

    Verse 1 Nobody cares about me They don’t even need me I'm all alone and lost in life I can’t find way out Of this cell and I want to ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cornelia

    I like what you got here its pretty cool. I know this is off topic but in my Latin class all of our stories are based off of Cornelia and ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Perfect Sin (Provisions)

    Hi I am SCL or SimonCowellLuver. I am here to say your poem is very good I love it but I saw some grammatical errors so i am going to ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kill me (because our love hurts)

    Hey girl what up! What you got here is awesome and it is very good. I only saw some few problems so let me get them for you... I fell ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Intensity

    Wow this is a very good poem you got here. I think it got emotion and passion all into it. Keep Up the good work. I would like to read ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Things I Could Write About

    You are a good writer. Not bad what you got here. I only found one mistake which is... Or of beauty that my poems shall make last In words alone, ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pierced with love

    It can't be right you need a comma here For me to cry you need a period here When I think of you comma here Because you're the perfect guy. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Play House [Part #01]

    Play House I. Le Petit Enfant Scientifique [pre] my little scientist on the floor, building blocks of color, something you need a comma here like Tetris, get rid of the ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Concerto for Flute

    Leggero now.... No one can match the way her breasts move en sposina with each breath she takes as she sings sweetly on silver. Even the brass quiet as she ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Star Shine, Shine Bright.

    I made the star extra bright, Letting the glitter shine as though You could see it from space. It wasn’t the best star, The corners curled and the paper crinkled ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Wayward for Always (Or Vagabond, or The Immortals)

    You just have some grammar problems and i will will help you fix them ready... “For all these years you need a comma here. We have ridden in solitude. Always ...

    Mar 10, 2008


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca