User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Other Poetry Re: Picture Perfect

    I really like it. But I don't don't think you need the extra "I think" in there it seems repetitive and it gets annoying. But that is ok. I like ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scrapbook

    I really enjoyed reading your poem. Your rhyme scheme was excellent i like how the second and last line of the stanza rhymed it made it flow better. with fairy-tale ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beyond the Locker Door

    Let me start off with saying that the stucture makes it complicated to read. I am not saying i didn't like it I am saying it just makes it hard ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: 1st poem review (I really don't know how to do reviews so..)

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver just call me SCL. Alright not bad, not bad at all i like it. But I just didn't understand this one stanza here (posted below) please ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Friend

    Hi I am SCL how are ya! Ok I like what you got here it isn't bad at all. But I found some grammatical errors in it so let me ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: crow

    Ello I am SimonCowellLuver. I didn't really like it that much. There is no emotion into it. In poetry you should have some kind of emotion not just plain old ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Mask

    Hello October Girl how are you? I am fine. I like your poem it is very good but this one paragraph was similar to the song "Because of You" By ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Walking in the pouring rain, It’s coming down like an big old' fiery flame. Why is this happening to me today. I don’t know what the hell is going on, ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who Do you want to be?

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver I really like your ittle poem or story you got here it had a graet message with it and I agree with it totally I really ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Searching

    What do you call this but i am going to be straight oiut with you this sucks. But I am sorry you have words in there that makes no sense ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love

    now my heart is clear i love you my dear. you make me laugh,you make me smile, you even kiss me on the cheek every once in a while. when ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Some Where Out There

    I like it but you need punctionuation it seems to be one run on sentence if you don't add commas or periods to start off. Also I didn't really like ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted

    Salve. I am SimonCowellLuver and I am hear to say that your little poem here is pretty good matter of fact. But the title i think has nothing to do ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Painful Silence

    Ello or Salve I say. I am SimonCowellLuver. I really like your poem it is very well written I only saw one tiny problem. I do the grammar correction problems ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Frozen In Time

    Enblematic poetry is poetry written in the shape of what it's talking about. Take a wild guess what shape my poem is in. [pre]A picture can freeze a moment in ...

    Mar 23, 2008


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec