User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. I'm new.

    Hi Welcome to YWS!!! Really hope you like it here. I would gladly help you with your story. You can ask me any questions you want. I love to write ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: suicide

    Hi, I really like the idea that you are going for. Trust me I know because i like writing about death and depression. The only issue is the one whole ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Event

    It was about a year ago to this day, my life has changed. I can’t say how it affected me because I am still not sure. It was graduation day ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: An Apology

    Hi I am truly sorry about the plagerized rome picture. The reason was I just wanted people to think i was interesting and went to travel places. Truly Im not. ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: (: Arabesque :)

    Wow. That is Amazing. I wish I could draw like that. That is a really nice drawing. Oh I am SimonCowellLuver by the way. Simon :)

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: nothing

    this post is deleted

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nothing

    Motocross is a sport but it is like nascar in a way but without cars you race with bikes. It is kind of hard to explain.

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rome

    Rome was great! i love photography. I like to take photos. i was lucky it was sunny all week!

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rome

    My vacation to rome. Here is a pic of the Colossuem [i]Removed[/i]

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nothing

    Post deleted

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, Bonjour, and all the rest.

    hello I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. Well first off i would like to welcome you to the YWS!!!! :D Here are a few rules to ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey y'all!

    Hey I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. I would like to personally welcome you to the YWS!!! :smt006 Here are some rules to follow. Let me ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Hello and welcome to YWS!!! :smt006 I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just as Simon. :D Here are a few rules... :arrow: 2:1 ratio which is when you ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yo

    Hi and welcome to the best writing site around! YWS!!!! :smt039 I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. Here are a few important rules to remember :smt024 ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: How's it going?

    Hello FrontlinePillar I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. I would like to welcome you to the YWS!!!! :smt039 Here are a few rules to remember ok ...

    Aug 6, 2009


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic