User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver nice to meet you. My nickname is SCL everyone calls me or Simon it don't matter. Welcome to the YWS!!!! :D :) :( :evil: :twisted: :roll: ...

    May 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My Life as A Teenage Vampire Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 It was a bright and clear morning, I thought today was going to be great day. When my mom left for work I went downstairs to have breakfast ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ok just droped by for a min.

    Ello I am kind of shy to don't feel bad. Sorry haven't posted any thing sooner it just i am busy with school. I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL for short ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Kiss

    Hey Dreamer I did it I read it and it was great. I really enjoyed the beginning making both look shy and the description in the story was amazing. Couldn't ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested in other people's suggestions for a good feature.

    Hello and welcome to the YWS!! It is awesome. Hope you think so to. Sorry I am SCL but it is SimonCowellLuver. Here is a little gift 4 u... :D ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyo.

    Hi olive wow that's interesting name. How you got that name? By the way I am SimonCowellLuver. Or SCL for short. Welcome to the YWS!!! Here is a little gift ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    Ello Anna I am SimonCowellLuver. Welcome to the YWS!!! It is really awesome here. Well if you need anything please contact me. TTYL SCL :D

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writers' walk off anyone?! Just kidding, new here

    Ello How are you? I am SimonCowellLuver but SCL for short. This is like the best site i ever found and i hope you find it the same way. Well ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hi What up? I am SimonCowellLuver but you can call me SCL for short. Welcome to the YWS hope you like it here I sure do. Well If you need ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, my name's Jamie!

    Ello Jamie I am SimonCowellLuver but you can call me SCL for short. What up? I wanna say Welcome to the YWS!!! Hope you enjoy it here. Here is a ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue To My Life As A Teenage Vampire.

    Hello I am Max Madison. What your are soon going to be reading is a little awkward because it can't really happen. At least that is what some people have ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there ^.^

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver. Welcome to The Young Writers Society it is really awesome here. Everyone is practically nice around here. Hope you enjoy your self here is a little ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya All =]

    Hello I am SimonCowellLuver but it is SCL for short. Welcome to the [b]Young Writer's Society!!![/b] You will have fun creating blogs, chatting and writing and plenty more where that ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    You start off with friends, then your group keeps on getting; smaller and smaller every year. Soon you will be alone. Have you ever been lost? You don't know if ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: sssssss...

    Hi and welcome to the Young Writers Society. I am SCL for short. But my real username is SimoncowellLuver. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Hope you enjoy ...

    Apr 13, 2008


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi