User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Invisible

    Hello I really like what you got here and I agree with october girl on its the right section. What I seen in this is you seemed kind of scarce ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Hello SK I am SimonCowellLuver just SCL for short. Welcome to the Young Writers Society. I am a greeter so i am greeting you XD. Hope you have fun writing ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey peoples

    Hey Smoo what up? I am SimonCowellLuver just call me SCL for short. Welcome to YWS! Its cool around here. If you have any questions or comments about the site ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Salve I am SimonCowellLuver. Welcome to YWS!!! It is awesome here you can write and review writings and chat with others. If you have any questions about the site feel ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello Lizzie I am SimonCowellLuver. I would like to welcome you to YWS. Before I get to the something funny if you have questions about the site feel free to ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh, Hi.

    hello and welcome to the YWS!! I am SimonCowellLuver. Hope you have fun here it is awesome. If you have any questions about the site feel free to pm me ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, new greetings from Hong kong

    Hello welcome to the YWS!!!! Hope you have fun as much as I. I am SimonCowellLuver by the way. Well If you have any questions about the site please let ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Everything

    I walk up the hallways alone, Like I do everyday. I can’t find anyone to talk to me. So I just hang my head down in shame. No one notices ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!!!

    Hey Welcome to The Young Writers Society!! You will have a great time on here!!! I sure do. I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL for the shorter nickname. If you need ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hello and Welcome To The YWS. I am SimonCowellLuver but its SCL for short. If you have any questions about the site feel free to pm me anytime ok. Here ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Penslyvania

    Hello Elle I am SimonCowellLuver!!! Welcome to the YWS!!! Hope yoiur enjoying it. I like you username it is unique and cool. If you have any questions or comments feel ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Cool Pictures

    Here are some photo's you should check out: Alright here are some different photos Hope you enjoy I like them. SimonCowellLuver

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    These are really cool photos Alice keep on taking photos i always said " A picture is worth a thousand words." See you around:smt003 SimonCowellLuver

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a poem for mothers day

    Hi I really like your little poem about mother's day it is great. I found an error though let me show you ok. "but as you watch over you nest ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola y'all

    Hello I haven't seen you around. Welcome to YWS!! It is awesome. I guess you know that already huh? Well I am SimonCowellLuver. SCL for short. Nice to see you ...

    May 12, 2008


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2