-
Re: Falsified
Wow that is amazing how you can have a short syllable rhythm and still have the poem to make complete sense. :O I really liked it and I must try ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Hey everyone
Hi Zane. Welcome to YWS!!!! I am SimonCowellLuver also known as Simon or SCL for short. What kind of writing do you like? Iremember when i was new i couldn't ...
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Coming out of the closet
Hey GuntaFX. First welcome to YWS!! :) I am SimonCowellLuver also known as Simon or just SCL! I love to write. Don't worry when you write more you will get ...
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Battle of Brothers
Hey, CardDragon! Ok first off I like the imginative ideas that you have put into the story. :) I think you need to do more "Show don't Tell." When I ...
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Greetings!
Hey!!! I would like to welcome you to YWS!!!! it is nice to see that you are are mainly interested in critiquing. Even though I'm not much of a Sci-Fi ...
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Yo.
Hi, and welcome to YWS!!! :smt023 I am SimonCowellLuver, also known as SCL. I love poetry also, and I liked Kurt Vonnegut "Slaughterhouse Five" i had to read it for ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Yello! : )
Hi, I don't know if I ever met you but i will introduce myself anyway. I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. Well since you been here ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Peanut Butter
Hi I think you mean Tucker [quote]But someone was talking to Talker.[/quote] The rest of the story was superb. I really enjoyed it. You really do well with "Show don't ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: I refuse to write poems of love
I liked your poem but I agree with Ziggiefred. Even though it is a poem you still need some sort of punctuation. I also liked the topic and how you ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: ....hi
Hey, I'm SimonCowellLuver but most people call me Simon or SCL doesn't really matter to me. I like to read other's stories and give feedback. I know i am not ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Hi! My name is Twitter
Hi Twitter, I would like to formerly introduce myself. I am SimonCowellLuver but most people call me SCL since my name is so long, or Simon is fine. Doesn't matter ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Mirror Girl
Hi, I thought your poem was good. I loved the second stanza. The topic seemed very constant throughout the poem. I say this because i have read poetry and the ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Unspeakable
Hi I like your poem don't get me wrong. I saw that you rhymed the 2nd and 4th line which was great but I think it would be even better ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Broken
It was the one day That all my memories faded away There is nothing on earth to help me No cure that I can see I wish I could change ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: ....
Poem overall was great. I like the rhyme but the syllables seem off. You got good rhyming but how you did it was off because when i read it it ...
Jul 7, 2010
