User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Falsified

    Wow that is amazing how you can have a short syllable rhythm and still have the poem to make complete sense. :O I really liked it and I must try ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Hi Zane. Welcome to YWS!!!! I am SimonCowellLuver also known as Simon or SCL for short. What kind of writing do you like? Iremember when i was new i couldn't ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Coming out of the closet

    Hey GuntaFX. First welcome to YWS!! :) I am SimonCowellLuver also known as Simon or just SCL! I love to write. Don't worry when you write more you will get ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Battle of Brothers

    Hey, CardDragon! Ok first off I like the imginative ideas that you have put into the story. :) I think you need to do more "Show don't Tell." When I ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Hey!!! I would like to welcome you to YWS!!!! it is nice to see that you are are mainly interested in critiquing. Even though I'm not much of a Sci-Fi ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hi, and welcome to YWS!!! :smt023 I am SimonCowellLuver, also known as SCL. I love poetry also, and I liked Kurt Vonnegut "Slaughterhouse Five" i had to read it for ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yello! : )

    Hi, I don't know if I ever met you but i will introduce myself anyway. I am SimonCowellLuver also known as SCL or just Simon. Well since you been here ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter

    Hi I think you mean Tucker [quote]But someone was talking to Talker.[/quote] The rest of the story was superb. I really enjoyed it. You really do well with "Show don't ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I refuse to write poems of love

    I liked your poem but I agree with Ziggiefred. Even though it is a poem you still need some sort of punctuation. I also liked the topic and how you ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: ....hi

    Hey, I'm SimonCowellLuver but most people call me Simon or SCL doesn't really matter to me. I like to read other's stories and give feedback. I know i am not ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! My name is Twitter

    Hi Twitter, I would like to formerly introduce myself. I am SimonCowellLuver but most people call me SCL since my name is so long, or Simon is fine. Doesn't matter ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mirror Girl

    Hi, I thought your poem was good. I loved the second stanza. The topic seemed very constant throughout the poem. I say this because i have read poetry and the ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Unspeakable

    Hi I like your poem don't get me wrong. I saw that you rhymed the 2nd and 4th line which was great but I think it would be even better ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken

    It was the one day That all my memories faded away There is nothing on earth to help me No cure that I can see I wish I could change ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ....

    Poem overall was great. I like the rhyme but the syllables seem off. You got good rhyming but how you did it was off because when i read it it ...

    Jul 7, 2010


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus