User avatar

Silversun

  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Advanced User Profiles

    I know this sounds ridiculous, but I'm having trouble finding how to add people as friends. Is there something completely obvious I'm overlooking, or is temporarily down?

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello everyone! I'm just feeling in the mood to greet some new poeple! I've only been here for a little while, but I already love this crazy family. I'm sure ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!

    Hola Kiki! Yes ma'am I've posted exactly two chapters of a story! and I'm not sure how much I've reviewed exactly! And I do consider myself lucky about genetics :P

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!

    Meep(: : Don't worry! Everyone is exactly the height they should be :P Fairygirl: My favorite color is lightning blue. It fits me so perfectly. If I could meet anyone ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!

    Meep: I think I already am addicted! I stayed up wayyyy to late last night. I seriously fell asleep at my laptop on here :P! I don't really have any ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!

    Hello, I'm Kate. :) I'm loving this website so much! All the people here are so nice and creative and I've only been on it what, a couple hours? I'm ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello everyone! I'm obviously new, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here :) Just by reading down these entries I can tell I'm going to love this place. All of you ...

    Jul 24, 2009


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus