-
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
I'll make a vampire one if needed. :)
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Name: Layla Blackblood Age: 17 Vampire/Werewolf/Human: Werewolf Appearance: Human form: Tall and curvy, like most wolf women, and had long dark black hair. Like all werewolves, her smile is very ...
Oct 7, 2009 -
Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~
*Hey, I'm really just waiting for someone besides gsppcrocks10 to post. We've been kind of going back and forth for a bit and I'd love for some of the other ...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: They Call Us Heroes
I call a spot :)
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~
The girl had told her she had clothing for her, but when the ground shook again they all forgot about the matter of nudity. Instead, Ava ran in her half-form ...
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~
Ava watched the Inferno stalk off chasing tremors. The mentalist boy followed after her hurridly, but something about the situation didn't quite fit for her. Not to mention the fact ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~
The tangy blood was still sweet on Ava's tongue as she slinked around the corner. The smell of an Inferno blasted her immediatly, causing black dots to block her vision. ...
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~
Ava prayed that she could find someone. Lost in this god-forsaken town that was crawling with the government made her constantly on edge. Now, she was all alone, searching for ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~
Name- Ava Wilson Age-15 Group- Shifters Power/s- Ability to change into any creature on the planet. Also can appear as a diffferent person, which means that once she sees a ...
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing
Can I still join? :)
Sep 10, 2009
