User avatar

Silversun

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Hey Redbird, I'm waiting to see where Kili goes with this in order to respond :] )) Markus, weather: As Nick walked away, I stood up to stretch my legs. ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Hey RedBird, I woul've responded to you post about Kili, but I honestly didn't know where you were taking it it, sorry! But since Desmond is already on to talking ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: I'm stuck on weather duty. The sky all around our area remains blue as everything falls into place. I hate the sweet smell of the flowers in the ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((Buggy, which werewolf would you like it to be?))

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: I awoke after the screaming and the fire, and finally my tiredness had begun to clear. I quickly washed my face with some rain water I made appear ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Layla/Werewolf "Sharona, watch yourself," I growled, "Just because you are the eldest does not mean you can take charge all at once." Sharona looked at me with a bitter look. ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    If i get moer requests for demi-gods I'l change the story up a bit :)

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Of course you can. If you can get anyone to join this, we need all the people we can get :)

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather; I walk away from the girl feeling extremely tired. It's as if the entire world is settling on my shoulders. Nick is standing up, his body extremely tense. ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: Everyone slowly leaves the tent. I stand there alone for awhile before deciding to look around until someone tells me where to go. I see Nick and Fee ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: One second I'm standing there standing there staring at the two people and the next, the guy grabs my hand. In a quick, dizzying flash I'm in the ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    There are ten immortals on earth, but at one point there were eleven. They have remained relatively hidden throughout the history of human civilaztion, although they are what some civilizations ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather; "First tell me your names," I said. They looked at each other. "First, show us your powers," the girl said with her hand on her hip. My anger ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Marukus, weather: I sit on the corner of a gas station when I see a guy appear out of thin air. He looks at the sky, then at the name ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **Hey, is it okay if my character wanders in from the town they just were looking at. I'm not sure if he's going to be good or evil, but he's ...

    Oct 11, 2009


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green