User avatar

Silversun

  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    I've got Leo. :)

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    I've got Leo. :)

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    Name: Kiamo Aer'in (KEE-ah-mo AIR-en) Means: Sky Dagger Age: Looks 16 actually is 30 in Avian years Gender: Female Bird Counterpart: Albino Red Tailed Hawk Pic: Rank: Regular member of ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Revenged: Kamira- Summergrl13 Nunau- Apollo Mourning: Evra-AliceRose Adeline-Aimee Nirinel- Billy Demi- Gemma- Evra is mother Garret- Adeline, mother Sarah- Nirinel, father So this is what we have so

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Faust (Full)

    Elle: Annibelle fell onto the bed and landed with a large grunt. It was so improper. I could see that the amazing gold dress on the far right would make ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Faust (Full)

    Let's get this a-rollin' guys!

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: The camp has been split. I doubt my powers of keeping the sky clear will be needed, since there is no longer a circus giong on. Kili has ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Faust (Full)

    Hey foxfire, cheating has already been claimed. Your power is stealing, well at least that's what you put down when you clamied a spot.

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Faust (Full)

    Name: Elle Valour Age: Well, she is 17, but sometimes looks older, sometimes younger depending on what traits she recently has taken. Situation/History: All Elle can remember is the Governess ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Alexis, telekinesis, Hunters: Within a moment I knew the exact position of where the person was since they started running straight towards our group. That was their mistake. I shot ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Faust (Full)

    I call Beauty

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Alexis, telekinesis, Hunter, "Jesus Christ," I murmured as the light assaulted my eyes. Without thinking, I cocked my gun and pointed it at the way I had been facing when ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Haleigh, telekinesis, Jake was talking about hunters and all this stuff that I honestly had no clue about. "I mean, I guess there's a chance there are people hunting us," ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((I'll go :) )) Layla: The pack was in mild chaos, although I made sure Rayen was still watching the vampire and the human. I was torn. Currently, a pack ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Alex: Not only was I left behind, but now I was forced to carry all the stuff. Schera didn't looked pleased about it at all either. "Let's get this done ...

    Oct 19, 2009


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt