User avatar

Silversun

  • Art & Photography Re: Love Story

    Hey, I'm not one for critiquing art, but I do love looking at it and trying to make it some. But, I'd have to say I erally think this is ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Roxxie

    I'd like to tell you a funny story. It's really late where I am, and I was just checking out the new things that were posted. I clicked on yours ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love is the movement

    Wow, this is seriously amazing. It took me a couple seconds to realize it was a hand though, so I personally might've shown the spaces between the finders in it. ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Eagle pictures

    Hmm...that's a hard choice really. I really like the top one because it seriously looks like it could've been from a long time ago when camreas were first developed, but ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Eagle pictures

    This is really good! I like the fact you made it look older, because it reminds me of a picture that could be in a book or report. :) I ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vesper Lynd

    Hey, I really liked this overall. Basically people already mentioned the things that kind bother me, her chest and such, but I really like the hair and the eyes. Eyes ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd like to think I'd chose my best friend. But if my biggest crush was my best friend then I wouldn't really have a problem. :) What would you do ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Californication

    I'm not going to lie, I'm mildly in love with California and these pictures make it all the more real :) 1. I love the lampost in this, random, I ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 3

    I think my favorites are the old window and the sneakers, but I also really love the one with the leaf and the cat out of focus. After looking at ...

    Jul 24, 2009


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves