User avatar

Silversun

  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    thank you all soooooooo much for the comments. It really helps me know what people like, what to keep doing, and what I need to work on. Thank you very ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    done on picnik:)

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: picture

    Hey! I think it's a good picture, but since I can't see all of it at once, I can't really tell! An easy way to fix this is to check ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    9/10 It really interests me and makes me wonder what happened and why:) Outside, the world was sideways.

    May 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    :) hope you enjoy!

    May 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    hey guys I'm baaaaack!

    May 18, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    I'd give it a 7. It's a little bit longer, but I do I do wonder why this person is getting completely wasted and why they've been in a bar ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    Hey Ayumi! I'd have to say I really like this because you've drawn some of my favorite things! I've always been a fan of dragons, even though I'm a girl ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Resize an Image

    Hey, for the photos I post I use: (This one didn't work as well, but it was still pretty to easy to us. My computer just didn't work with it ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh, The Simple Things In Life : )

    Hey, I really love this picture. Did you use Picnik? Because, I know I've seen that effect on there, but then again you could have some other editing software:)The size ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Digital Art

    Hey, I'm not much of an anime fan, but I really do like this! My favorite part would have to be the clothing, since it looks so touchable, if that ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Hey, I know this will sound really random, but I love drawing hands! So, I know what hands are supposed to look like (Which is kind of a duh statement ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Puppy with a carrot

    Hey! I know that Lava has already commented on this, but I'll say that I had the same troubles sizing my pictures when I first started trying to upload them. ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    This was perfect timing. I didn't know the girl, but it made the picture a lot better in my opinion.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    Hey, this is going to be a bit of everything, so I hope that you'll keep checking in. For the pictures with text, I used Picnik to edit them. Some ...

    Mar 3, 2010


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie