User avatar

Silversun

  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((I'll go :) )) Layla: The pack was in mild chaos, although I made sure Rayen was still watching the vampire and the human. I was torn. Currently, a pack ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Alex: Not only was I left behind, but now I was forced to carry all the stuff. Schera didn't looked pleased about it at all either. "Let's get this done ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Haleigh, telekinesis; "I'm from Crescent City, actually," I said, pointing off in the direction of my home town. His eyes furrowed together. It was clearly a look of deep thought. ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: After waking up from whatever Kili did to me, I walked out of the tent. I stood near Kat and Desmond as she ran off into the forest. ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    ((That was totally fine Forest :) )) Haleigh, telekinesis, We walked in silence for a minute. I couldn't stop staring at thim though. Even though I knew that others had ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Hey Redbird, Markus was in the tent too, so I don't know if you kind of want to adjust your last post or not...))

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Haleigh, telekinesis: I walked on a dirt path. Crescent City was about six miles behind me, but I wanted to put even more distance inbetween me and that cursed town. ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Madmoo, I've tried to keep your character in it, but I don't know if I was portraying her correctly :( I'm really, really sorry if I didn't.

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    So Forestqueen, do you want to start it off, or can anyone? :)

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Alexis, Hunter: So we were assigned to hunt this ginger-haired girl. I was ready to get my guns blazing. Me and Stevie slowly left the alley and saw the hawk. ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Hey Madmoo, I'll post after you answer this question. Instead of setting things on fire, i kind of meant just like objects explode from the inside out. Does that fit ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunted DT

    Hey Mad Moo, ignore my P.m. because I found it, yayy! :) I can be partners with this Stevie, because I posted a profile for a Hunter.

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Name: Alexis Duboe Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: She doesn't look that innocent though since her sister's death and usually has a dark sneer on her face. She dresses in ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: Once second the girl was there, the next she had pulled her face inside the tent. I went to the opening of the flap and peered in. The ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: The circus is in mild chaoes, which really isn't all that suprising. I've seen people almost kill eachother...twice...today. "Hey weatherman," I hear someone call. I turn around to ...

    Oct 16, 2009


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet