User avatar

Silversun

  • Art & Photography Re: Eagle pictures

    Hmm...that's a hard choice really. I really like the top one because it seriously looks like it could've been from a long time ago when camreas were first developed, but ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Eagle pictures

    This is really good! I like the fact you made it look older, because it reminds me of a picture that could be in a book or report. :) I ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The great prize.

    First of all, I can understand your thoughts on the issue. When I have looked back at some of my earlier works I am appalled by the punctuation and other ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Other Re: Secret Life of a Window Cleaner

    HI Jetpack, I'll be reviewing your loverly piece of work :) Well, I know some other people really didn't like the 'voice' but I thought it was charming. Since you ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The great prize.

    Hello, I tried to be quite in depth and do my job right. :) Captain Erinack Broodmarsh stood in front of his men and looked out over the field of ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: The camp has been split. I doubt my powers of keeping the sky clear will be needed, since there is no longer a circus giong on. Kili has ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Nonsensical Timmy Song

    I could honestly just picture someone belting that out with all their voice. Maybe that's because I did... :) Hahaha not really but I did think that was very cute ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Make a Wish Prologue

    I’m planning on making this three parts long. Please review! Tear it to pieces! I’m not sure about it at all, in fact I don’t know how good it is, ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Faust (Full)

    Hey foxfire, cheating has already been claimed. Your power is stealing, well at least that's what you put down when you clamied a spot.

    Oct 21, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Misfit Circus Disscusion

    Hi guys, my new guy Markus is just kind of drifting around. I've tried to insert him a few times but nothing is really working. Any suggestions?

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Faust (Full)

    Name: Elle Valour Age: Well, she is 17, but sometimes looks older, sometimes younger depending on what traits she recently has taken. Situation/History: All Elle can remember is the Governess ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Alexis, telekinesis, Hunters: Within a moment I knew the exact position of where the person was since they started running straight towards our group. That was their mistake. I shot ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Faust (Full)

    I call Beauty

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Alexis, telekinesis, Hunter, "Jesus Christ," I murmured as the light assaulted my eyes. Without thinking, I cocked my gun and pointed it at the way I had been facing when ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Elementals

    Haleigh, telekinesis, Jake was talking about hunters and all this stuff that I honestly had no clue about. "I mean, I guess there's a chance there are people hunting us," ...

    Oct 20, 2009


Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief