User avatar

Silversun

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Inure Effect

    You think you’re bored with life? Please, you have no idea. For the first sixteen years that I had spent my life on this hazy green planet, live was average ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He could be the one

    I'm not sure, but this could be mild plagiarism. Because your first two lines are exactly from the song, the main lines are, and it says "he's got something special." ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadowdance ((NEW)) 2

    Chaptter numero 2! It's pretty short. You basically need to read chapter 1 to know what's going on...buuuuuuuuuuut, chatper 1 isn't that long either. Please review :) “Master Lixen,” we ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: SHORT STORY

    Well, I can't really go back and nit-pick. I thought that it was very, very nively done and that I could barely stop reading it. I starred it :) I ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Other Re: You'll Want To Read This

    Yeah, haha, and I'm not really judging the judgers, because I know that I judge so, so much. It's basically just an observation that I'm calling out. I know that ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Other Re: You'll Want To Read This

    I'm not completely sure what this is. I would consider it a Prose, or maybe just the rantings of a girl who has not slept for a long time. I ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: katy lost her virginity yesterday

    First of I'm going to have to five Poison props (yep, just said that) for doing such a detailed grammatical review. Nice job Poison, people like you make YWS better ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whatshername *Edited*

    Hello Quietloud, do you have any other names you like to be called? Also, welcome back! With school, I too have been finding it hard to get back on here. ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: terrible colors

    Hey there 77479. So I've tried to break down your post in a number of ways and cannot seem to find a rhyme sceme. I've tried the one Princess did ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadowdance ((New)) 1

    This is my second time writing this story. Basically the first time I left way too much out and got ahead of myself. By reading the other chapters I have ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Faust (Full)

    Elle: Annibelle fell onto the bed and landed with a large grunt. It was so improper. I could see that the amazing gold dress on the far right would make ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The First Hunger (X-Men Origin)

    I was trying to make it like this is the "Origin" of this new X-Men Character. I'll try adn think of a way to get an original character into it, ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The First Hunger (X-Men Origin)

    I just watched X-Men Origins, So I got this idea! Tell me what you think please, please, please. I think it’d be an interesting short series. The night sky burns ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Faust (Full)

    Let's get this a-rollin' guys!

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter 3 Part II

    Okay, I'm not here to do a nitpick because it's late where I'm from and I couldn't do it correctly. I'd like you to know that I just went and ...

    Oct 26, 2009


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault