User avatar

Silversun

  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Layla, Leo: I stared dumbfounded at Claudia before walking off after them. I didn't think she was a freak. No, I had never met her. But I did think she ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Layla, Leo: It was a brilliantly hot day I decided that taking a long wakl through the forest would be good for me. I started out on my usual path, ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Name: Layla Richards Age: 16 Gender: Female Sign: Leo the Lion Weapon: Layla uses twin longswords with large rubies in their hilts. Power: Since Leo is a Fire sign, Layla ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    I've got Leo. :)

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    I've got Leo. :)

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: There is No Such Thing As Love(2)

    For those of you who haven't read the first part I've summed it up in the spoiler unless you want to go back and read it (which I would personally ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    Name: Kiamo Aer'in (KEE-ah-mo AIR-en) Means: Sky Dagger Age: Looks 16 actually is 30 in Avian years Gender: Female Bird Counterpart: Albino Red Tailed Hawk Pic: Rank: Regular member of ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MoonStrike (prologue)

    Hey there DarkSpiral! So your prologue was in a success in the fact it really did draw the reader in. Considering how short it was (which is completely okay for ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There is No Such Thing as Love

    Hey, so I'm thinking of submitting this for the Original Character Contest, but I really want to know if you think Liz is original or not. I personally believe she ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • General Articles Re: You Say Can't, I Say Can 1): highlighting various disorders

    Hey! I just wanted to say thank you for informing about these different disorders that are very much out in our world! I would also like to add though that ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Nine)

    Hey there, I'd just like to let you know that your story was so well done that I just read all nine chapters of it in one sitting. What can ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Revenged: Kamira- Summergrl13 Nunau- Apollo Mourning: Evra-AliceRose Adeline-Aimee Nirinel- Billy Demi- Gemma- Evra is mother Garret- Adeline, mother Sarah- Nirinel, father So this is what we have so

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: first part of my novel. no title yet.

    Hey there, I'm not going to be harsh, just pretty depth :) My name is Parker Carrington. I’m short. Alright, so, if you were an average reader, would these sentences ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Inure Effect (2)

    Chapter Two The bus jolted, which caused me to hit Nate and stir awake. I looked outside to see the rolling hills that would soon become large mountains. Since our ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love is the movement

    Wow, this is seriously amazing. It took me a couple seconds to realize it was a hand though, so I personally might've shown the spaces between the finders in it. ...

    Nov 21, 2009


"I think; therefore, I am."
— René Descartes