User avatar

Silversun

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Velvet Assassin-Prolouge

    This is kind of a baby of mine, although I'm not really too far into it. Please rip it apart though. It becomes a love/adventure story later on so I ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Comm. Blackwood. --Sorry I haven't posted forever, even Christmas Break is insane for me.-- I sat alone in my tent. So far Aela, the bird mutant I used as a ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Story

    Hey, I'm not one for critiquing art, but I do love looking at it and trying to make it some. But, I'd have to say I erally think this is ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    >>Hey Cirantha! I'd love to have another mutant on our side! But, could you make it a boy so we have an even number? I think it's a great idea ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Yay! Another angry mutant ready to kill!:) ** Comm. Maya Blackwood, I sat alone in my tent, sharpening my claws. Even in my mostly human form they stayed with me. ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mythical Idiots

    Hola again. See this is the part where I'm still confused. I got the fact that she heard people coming after her an the fact that they warned her about ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unforgettable: A Tale of a Disney World: Prologue and Ch. 1

    Hey there! This morning I randomly clicked on Entertainment for some reason and saw your question about how many people really liked Disney. I read about your story and was ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mythical Idiots

    Hey, I know what you mean when you say "This'll probably just stay my same feraky brain dump" or something like that. I always wind up writing a couple chapters ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Name: Comm. Maya Blackwood Gender: Female Age: 19 Description: *Since Maya was injected with the wolf mutant gene, she does not look normal. She is kind of a werewolf, but ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Roxxie

    I'd like to tell you a funny story. It's really late where I am, and I was just checking out the new things that were posted. I clicked on yours ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Hey, I would be the leader of the bad mutants, but then no one would really talk to me, and I obviously can't kill anyone off, so I ust don't ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Layla; Leo: After Paris and I had taken out a large group of people, we realized our group had been somewhat split up. I loved the fight though, although it ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter Four

    I'm so glad you messaged me! :) Ugh, I really need to get on here at a decent hour so I can give a full review for you. You really ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Hey, so I just read through of all of this and really liked it. I was wondering though, if I could somehow be a human who was injected with a ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Toilet Humour (2)

    Why won't you keep it up? I don't have enough time to really review it, but I've read all of your stories so far, the Rape Tunnel ones and these ...

    Dec 17, 2009


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb