User avatar

Silversun

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wolf (may change)

    Okay, I'm not going to any quoting unlike my very generous colleagues above, but I will say this. Very interesting story, I had a dream about something like this once ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures 3

    I think my favorites are the old window and the sneakers, but I also really love the one with the leaf and the cat out of focus. After looking at ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I'm always writing one! Too many ideas, too little time! You can check out the one I'm writing right this minutes on my page =)

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ShadowDance: Chapter One

    Well I wrote this really late at night and so don't expect it to be perfect. Don't worry any and all questions will be explained later. Comment as you please, ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Wolf Girl

    Honestly, it really kept my interest the entire time! Kudos to you! The only minor flaw I had in it was when exactly the wolf-girl left. It never says when ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My yet unnamed fantasy novel

    Well, I'm new here too, but I have just some small things. First though, I'll tell you what I liked a lot. :) The first sentence was very captivating, which ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello everyone! I'm obviously new, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here :) Just by reading down these entries I can tell I'm going to love this place. All of you ...

    Jul 24, 2009


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell