-
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
'There are more Frightening Things' in your pants. (My American Heart) 'We Belong Together' in your pants. 'BB Good' in your pants. (Jonas Brothers) 'Where the White Boys Dance' in ...
Aug 2, 2009 -
Re: Strange Birds chapter one
Oh...my...goodness... Please don't give up :) This was one of the most enrapturing stories I've read on here! It was realyl brilliant! I suggest you keep writing this one! Plus, ...
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for caring about comparitive adverbs on a forum. Although, the sentence sounded very technical and smart...
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Thanks you guys :) jok101, yours makes me laugh really hard so probably 9/10
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Probably a 7.5/10 :] I'm not a huge fan of the cat ones, but I love what it's talking about.
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Californication
I'm not going to lie, I'm mildly in love with California and these pictures make it all the more real :) 1. I love the lampost in this, random, I ...
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Something in the Water
Wow, that was a very touching story. I'll have to say that maybe the narrator should be a little more sad at sometimes, like choking back tears or something, but ...
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Outlaw
So, I love it :) I went through and did a detailed review. It was amazing, and long. And then my computer crashed, and I became very very sad.
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: She's a Fairytale
Wow Lin! Impressive story, or beginning to a story, if I do say so myself. I love how alive Amalia is so peppy and pretty! I love her already :) ...
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!
Hola Kiki! Yes ma'am I've posted exactly two chapters of a story! and I'm not sure how much I've reviewed exactly! And I do consider myself lucky about genetics :P
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: ShadowDance: Chapter Two
Hola! This is the second chapter of ShadowDance, and here you will find more information that you did the first chapter. Sorry about all the questions, but I cross my ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: ShadowDance: Chapter Two
Hola! This is the second chapter of ShadowDance, and here you will find more information that you did the first chapter. Sorry about all the questions, but I cross my ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!
Meep(: : Don't worry! Everyone is exactly the height they should be :P Fairygirl: My favorite color is lightning blue. It fits me so perfectly. If I could meet anyone ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!
Meep: I think I already am addicted! I stayed up wayyyy to late last night. I seriously fell asleep at my laptop on here :P! I don't really have any ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Random Facts Are Great!! Hello!
Hello, I'm Kate. :) I'm loving this website so much! All the people here are so nice and creative and I've only been on it what, a couple hours? I'm ...
Jul 24, 2009
